Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Thursday 30 September 2010

When Eunhyuk and Leeteuk have belly fats



[100927/Sukira/Transcript]

*E = Eunhyuk; T = Leeteuk

When EunTeuk have belly fat

T: Not just women have belly fat, men can have belly fat as well.
E: Of course.
T: Eunhyuk, when you reach your 30s or 40s, you may have belly fat too, right?
E: Right now I'm working hard to increase my weight. I wish I can successfully gain some weight soon, before I turn 30.
T: Ah...before that?
E: Yes.
T: How much weight do you wish to gain?
E: Em...until 64 or 65kg.
T: Ah...until your tummy bloat like an ET.
E: (laugh) No~ Definitely I will continue to work out and maintain my six packs. That must be cool, right?
T: Really...10 years later I guess we might develop body shape of a typical middle aged uncle. If that really happens, I will feel depressed when looking at my own body.
E: Yes. Ah...when I was young, I used to be a handsome guy. (laugh)

Bad guy Leeteuk and good guy Eunhyuk

*after playing 'A Really Bad Man' by Koyote...
E: Isn't it the Leeteuk's theme song? Leeteuk always said that 'I am a bad man', right?
T: No, I didn't.
E: No? Tell the truth, you think you're a good guy or a bad guy?
T: I'm a pure-minded man. (laugh)
E: Then are you a pure-minded or a genuine man?
T: I am a pure-minded and a genuine man. (laugh)
*순정 has both the meaning of 'pure-minded' and 'genuine'
E: (laugh) I've never been in a relationship with Leeteuk before, so I'm not sure about that.
T: I'm serious, I'm really that type of guy. Or else why the ladies will go after me? (laugh)
E: Well...everyone has their own charisma.
T: Then how about you, Eunhyuk?
E: Me? I'm really...
T: Really what?
E: In love, I'm a good guy. I hate bad guy very much.
T: A lot of people think that bad guy look more charismatic, but in fact it only last for 1 week.
E: You're right, it won't last long.
T: Do you know how to make a good relationship?
E: How?
T: Being nice to her 10 times, then act cruelly to her 1 time. (laugh)
E: You're such a bad guy.
T: Why?! (laugh)
E: Dear audiences, you're now listening to bad guy Leeteuk's and good guy Eunhyuk's Kiss The Radio.
T: (laugh)

Source: KBS Cool FM [슈퍼주니어의 Kiss the Radio]
Translated by: lovecraze@SJ-World.net

No comments:

Post a Comment