Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Thursday 30 September 2010

SHINee Jonghyun updates me2Day with a charming selca, "promoting HELLO"

After their last me2Day update from Key a few hours ago, now its Jonghyun's me2DAY update.
He did not write a lot.
He only uploaded a Selca* of himself and a simple message saying "hello."
Is he trying to promote "Hello" album already? hehehe.

Check out his me2DAY update below!^^




[종현] 안뇽~~^^


Translations:
[Jonghyun] Hello~~^^


*selca meaning self camera in Korea.


Credits: SHINee's me2DAY
Translations: SHW



Jonghyun is too cute.. >

No comments:

Post a Comment