Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Yoo Ah In discusses his experience working with Kim Tae Hee + poses in a vivid pictorial for 'High Cut'

 
Actor Yoo Ah In mesmerized in a vivid pictorial for 'High Cut'! 

Fans couldn't help but to be drawn to Yoo Ah In's blazing eyes as he showed that he is definitely one of the actors to keep an eye on with his unbeatable charisma.

Yoo Ah In also shared his new found appreciation and interest in Kim Tae Hee after starring with her in the SBS drama 'Jang Ok Jung' and said, "I like how [Kim Tae Hee] noona has an open mind. No matter how different one's background and personality is, and open and flexible person can get close with him or her. I'm so glad that I was able to act with [Kim Tae Hee] noona. If I had a VIP preview, I want to call and invite her."

"Hong Soo Hyun and KARA's Seungyeon were co-stars whose characters I hated so much in the drama to the point that I even felt bad. Whereas Tae Hee noona and I had good chemistry together. There were a lot of scenes where I held hands with her. She is the type of actress who you can feel an immediate attraction to even after holding hands just once."

Check out some of the other preview photos below!




cr:allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment