Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Did Lee Min Jung Graduate from College?

Did Lee Min Jung Graduate from College?

In an attempt to reach out to her fans and viewers, actress Lee Min Jung revealed some personal stories and explained four suspicions surrounding her on yesterday’s episode of SBS’s “Healing Camp.” The actress wrote SungkyunKwan University Performing Arts Major Graduate (?) at the top of her list of doubts people have about her.
Lee Min Jung addressed, “I took all my classes, and I’ve already graduated. “ She added, “However, my school requires its students to complete community service and get certified in English and computer usage before it hands out diplomas. The administrators told me that they’ll give me my diploma once I bring in my license proving that I’m certified in computer usage.”
During the episode, Lee Min Jung also talked about the “5 Gangnam Beauties” and other misunderstandings surrounding her. 

cr. soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment