Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Saturday 5 November 2011

Super Junior’s Leeteuk gets haunted by “ghost Yesung”


Super Juniors leader Leeteuk shared a hilarious photo of fellow member Yesung in his latest Twitter update.

On November 4th, Leeteuk aimed to show off his new haircut, but got distracted by a visitor from behind.
Was so busy I didn’t even have time to cut my hair these days. But my hair is chopped off now, and I’m off to get my MC hairstyle done. But who’s this in the back? Looks like a ghost that’s come to haunt me,” he wrote.

Netizens cracked up when they saw the ‘ghost’, who was busy giving the camera a death glare. His scowl and dark glower made some fans say it gave them the chills, while others commented on how adorable the overall effect was.

“I really thought it was a ghost! Scared me“, “Like the new neat haircut!“, “Dark and light ^^”, and “T_T I would’ve dropped my phone and ran”, said netizens.

Source & Image : Newsen via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment