Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Monday 17 October 2011

Post Of JYJ Tweets


This post will be updated throughout the day with tweets by JYJ. A time will be added with each tweet as our translators will not always be able to provide instant translations This post includes tweets from 6am KST, October 17th to 5:59am KST, October 18th.

Poor little moles feel the wrath of Mu-God XD
(Jaejoong, 12:45pm KST) Bop bop bop http://yfrog.com/me80oijj

Junsu must be so jelly right now~!! StarCraft, get him!
(Yoochun, 4:06pm KST) I’ve become the CF model for the latest version of The Legend of Zelda, which I’ve liked ever since I was a little kid. And I’m going to go play it right now~ ^_^ I’ll update you guys from time to time ^_^

Source: [Jaejoong's Twitter]
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

No comments:

Post a Comment