Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Monday 17 October 2011

Comedian Abukawa Mihoko's Blog on JYJ's concert



*Notes: Abukawa Mihoko is a member of the comic duo Hokuyou that has been in the scene since 1995.

☆I went to the concert by chance☆

Because of work, I thought I wouldn't be able to go but by chance, I unexpectedly was able to go yesterday.

Things like that can happen!? I was so shocked that my expression was of a pigeon who was shot by a peashooter.

Because it was too sudden, I could only go alone.

When I arrived at Katsuta Station, I wanted to cry out of excitement but I was all by myself.

When I was trying the suppress my emotions,

a lot of kind people came to me and we shared the same excitements.

There are a lot of nice people. Thank you very much.

To be able to see the 3 of them singing and dancing was like a dream to me, I was so happy.

When I was watching them, my hands unconsciously became hands of a cutesy young girl.

This morning, I unbelievably woke up at 3:30am.

Well everyone, let's wake up from our dreams and go back to the real world.

Just kidding, I still don't want to go back to the reality~. (in Yoochun's style)

Grin ♪

Source: Abukawa Mihoko's Blog
Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment