Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Thursday 19 May 2011

4minute's Sohyun experienced cyber bullying while in the girl group Orange




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4minute's maknae Kwon Sohyun opens up about her beginnings as a part of the girl group Orange.

On the cable channel Mnet's "Beatle's Code" recording Kwon Sohyun confesses the difficult times she had when she was in Orange.

Orange was a group, composed of 3 elementary school girls, made 6 years ago in 2005. Kwon Sohyun first debuted into this industry as a member of that group when she was 12 years old and in the 5th grade.

"At that time, I didn't want to be a singer. Because it was an elementary school girl group, everyone who was the same age was very jealous," Sohyun recalls. "Because there was so much cyber bullying and many anti cafes forming, I was very hurt. There was also a time in school when I became a loner."

"When I went to middle school, I watched as an unni from my school debuted as a singer. After that, the unni and I were compared so much that I felt very hurt. After that, I started going to auditions again."

Kwon Sohyun's full, heartbreaking story will be revealed on the 19th.

Source: Nate/Star News
Translating + Editing: Chris@4-minute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment