Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Thursday 19 May 2011

110518-19 Hyunseung's YOZM Updates



READ FROM BOTTOM TO UP

People who are sending me calls and text messages, if you do it again, I will personally post your numbers. I always just ignore it and let it go, but this time, you guys should at least keep it reasonable ^^..When the time comes you guys will know the feeling of getting prank calls and messages from people you don't know. And of course I'm changing my number in the matter of hours ^^


But then again what would I know

If I do it right I'm bored, if I do it like that clapclapclap


CREDITS: Hyunseung's YOZM (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment