Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Wednesday 13 April 2011

U-Kiss’s Soo Hyun Joins Idols Soccer Team FC MEN


Boyband U-Kiss’s leader Soo Hyun has joined FC MEN, the soccer team captained by JYJ’s Kim Junsu.
In a recent interview with TV Daily, Soo Hyun described the story of how he had met Junsu’s twin brother Junho by chance, and how he eventually joined FC MEN.

Soo Hyun said, “While doing activities in China, I had met Junho hyung a few times, and got along well after getting to know each other. Recently, we bumped into each other at the cinema.”
“Junho hyung asked me, “Do you like soccer?” and I said that I used to be a soccer player in elementary school, and that I really liked it. Hyung said that they had a soccer team and asked if I was interested to join them, so I did.”


Currently, the members of FC MEN include JYJ members Park Yoochun and Kim Jaejoong, Kim Hyun Joong, BEAST’s Yoon Doo Joon, Lee Kikwang, 2AM’s Lee Changmin, Shinhwa’s Lee Minwoo, Model Im Joo Hwan, Comedian Park Sung Kwang, Lee Wan, and others. Also, soccer player Jung Sung-Ryong takes on the role of coach and director, and Park Ji Sun is the manager of FC MEN.

To this, Soo Hyun said, “I realised that there are a lot of people participating (in the team.) Personally, I really like soccer, and I’m really happy to have such a good opportunity. However, due to the busy schedule for the 5th mini-album comeback, I have yet to participate at all but hope to do so as soon as possible.” expressing his undeniable regret.

Also, on 15 April at the Suwon World Cup Stadium, FC MEN will be playing in the “2011 Peace Star Cup” Celebrity Soccer Competition, and will be matched against the Superstars team led by Captain Jung Joon Ho
.
source : [BaiduTVXQ + TVDaily]
translated by : dongbangdata.net
shared by: sharingyoochun.net

No comments:

Post a Comment