Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Friday 15 April 2011

B2ST’s Yoseob gives fans a kiss


B2ST’s Yoseob shook the hearts of female fans.

On April 13th, Yoseob uploaded pictures onto his Twitter and wrote, “I won’t play push-and-pull.. I don’t have an picture that will answer.. picture chaos.. keke By the way, have I uploaded these pictures before??????? My memory is blurry.”

In one of the pictures, Yoseob is seen puckering his lips for a kiss. Fans (the noona fans especially) went crazy over this ‘provocative’ pose.

They commented, “Totally awesome! I want to see this in person”, “Yoseob, what do you want from noona! I can’t sleep now”, “Your lips are so sexy”, and “You want to kiss me?”



Source: My Daily via Nate, Yoseob’s Twitter
Credit to Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment