Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Monday 18 April 2011

110418 Hangeng Weibo Update


Airport security really makes me speechless! When I was examined they scanned my head for a long time, have no idea what they’re scanning at, when she finished I felt like she didn’t have enough fun with scanning, she took out another device and scanned my head all over again. I asked “What are you checking with that?” She said “For explosives.” I nearly went insane, did she think I had a bomb in my head?
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
08:25 via iPhone
Source: Hangeng’s weibo
Translated by: @jenniechung
Shared by: sujubias (www.sujubias.wordpress.com)
Posted by: reneee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment