Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Yoon Eun Hye Criticized for Tweet about Riding the Bus for the First Time in Ten Years

Yoon Eun Hye Criticized for Tweet about Riding the Bus for the First Time in Ten Years

Actress Yoon Eun Hye is receiving much criticism from netizens following her tweet about riding the bus for the first time in ten years.

On December 4, Yoon Eun Hye tweeted, “I had a valuable experience today. I took the public transportation for the first time in almost ten years. My manager half-forced me to take the bus to go to the bookstore, and he’s been embarrassing me by snapping away photos. Ahh it was unbelievable. But why do I have butterflies in my stomach? Oh! We should leave the seats for children and the elderly to sit because buses are dangerous. I was only on the bus for a little while but the bus was swaying and I was stumbling everywhere. It must be really dangerous for those without much strength in their arms and legs.” She also uploaded a photo of herself waiting for the bus at a bus stop.

Unfortunately, many netizens have expressed their discomfort and discontent at Yoon Eun Hye’s post, commenting “How is riding the bus to go to a bookstore a valuable experience?” “I feel like we live in different worlds. She definitely did not think this through before posting,” “is that something to boast about?”

On the other hand, she also received support from her fans. Some posted, “Yoon Eun Hye has been a celebrity since she was a little girl, so she hasn’t been able to use the public transportation like the rest of us. So for her, it makes sense to call something that’s quite insignificant to us valuable,” “Celebrities obviously can’t ride buses, so it’s new for her. It’s not like she wrote anything derogatory,” and “I would be scared too if I had to ride the bus for the first time in ten years.”

cr:soompi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment