Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Thursday 1 December 2011

Wonder Girls’ Sohee apologizes to Lee Seung Gi

Wonder Girls member Sohee who guest-featured on the November 29th episode of SBS ‘Strong Heart‘ shared a story about how she ran into MC Lee Seung Gi at the gym.
When I go to the gym, I like to dress comfortably without wearing any makeup. Plus, my face tends to swells up a lot in the morning,” she began.
I rushed to the gym one morning with absolutely no makeup on and I just happened to run into top Hallyu star Lee Seung Gi“, she continued.
I couldn’t even look him straight in the face and I was so embarassed that I was a bit hostile when he tried to talk to me“, she said, trying to clear up any misunderstandings.
On the same episode, Wonder Girls leader Sunye confessed that she tried to commit suicide during her days as a JYP Entertainment trainee.
Source & Image: XSportsNews via Nate
credit: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment