Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Wednesday 7 December 2011

IU Releases Dance Version of "You & I"

IU Releases Dance Version of "You & I"

Loen Entertainment released the Dance Version MV of "You & I."
The original MV has a fantasy theme to it where she is actually time traveling into the future. Lee Hyun Woofeatures in the full MV version.
IU’s second full album, “Last Fantasy,” hit stores on November 29. All 13 tracks of the new album topped various online music charts when it was first released.
Currently “You & I” is still doing strong as it was number one for the first week of December.
In other IU news, she appeared on SBS Power FM’s “Park So Hyun’s Love Game” on December 5 and stated that she would like to give another shot at acting. She stated, “I don’t have any concrete acting plans as of yet, however, if I do end up acting I would like to play a depressing and dreary role.”
She continued, “I guess a type of girl that has a story? I want to play that kind of role.”
jbarky is a senior editor for soompi.com. You can email him at barkjason@soompi.com, or follow his twitter.com feed at @jjbarky

No comments:

Post a Comment