Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Thursday 24 November 2011

Wonder Girls’ Lim shares a baby photo with fans

On November 23rd, Wonder Girls member Lim shared the photo above via her Twitter page and wrote, “My mom sent me an old photo I took with my brother when I was younger!”
In the photo, the much younger Lim is wearing an adorable white dress, looking off into the distance as she posed with her older brother. The photo garnered much attention as she has the same face she does today.
Netizens commented on the photo saying, “She really looks the same. Hasn’t changed a bit“, “She was pretty when she was younger too. Cute“, and “It’s weird because she still looks exactly like that“.
Source & Image : OSEN
credit: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment