Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Thursday 17 November 2011

Park Han Byul becomes an adorable soldier for ‘Bolder By The Day’

Park Han Byul is charming fans with a photo from her new sitcom, ’Bolder By The Day‘, in which she plays an adorable, yet strong soldier.
Commenting on her first attempt at sitcom acting, Park Han Byul said, “It’s very interesting to be dressed in a uniform that I generally have no real connection to. I’m enjoying this unique experience of entering the army world. I’m very excited about all the characters that I will get to act out through my sitcom role as Lee Han Byul.”
Judging from the comfortable atmosphere we’ve had on set from the very beginning, I expect a lot of good chemistry among our team. Although I don’t actually know what military life is like, this is a fun sitcom so I wanted to share the moment with all the viewers.”
She will play the role of a quirky, four-dimensional soldier born into the military family which the show revolves around. ‘Bolder By The Day’ is the collaborative work between Director Jo Jin Kyu (‘My Wife Is A Gangster‘) and writers Moon Sun Hee (‘Golden Fishery‘) and Choi Dae Woong. Other cast members include Park HaemiLee Jae Yong, and Kang Ji Sup.
The show will be airing its first episode December 1st.
Source & Photo: Star Today via Nate
credit: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment