Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Sunday 23 October 2011

2PM’s Chansung makes a return to Twitter with a selca


After disappearing from Twitter earlier this year, 2PM‘s Chansung made his comeback with a brand new selca!
Chansung began by writing, “Return to Twitter… But what a chilly morning.. ^^ Oh, I also heard that although Thailand already has a lot of damage, the flooding is still going on, which breaks my heart…! I can only ask everyone to keep strength, which hurts me even further.. If there’s a way for me to help, I will do so..! Fighitng to everyone affected by this!!!”
With his selca update, he added, “It’s the road I just passed by..! Pretty, right..? Keke. I was also there.. I was trying to angle the phone so my expression came out a bit -.,-.. It’s my fresh face.. TT TT.”
credit: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment