Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Sunday 12 June 2011

‘Immortal Song 2’ Yesung, ‘One Man’s Tears…Thoughts of his parents


Super Junior Yesung cried due to a thought of his parents.
On the episode of KBS2 ′Freedom Saturday – Immortal Song2′ aired on the 11th, Song Jieun, Lee Changmin, Yang Yosup, Hyorin, Yesung, Jonghyun etc, showed off their vocal abilities by singing a song of the topic of ‘Songs that gave me strength when I was a trainee’.
This day, Yesung said, “I didn’t know when I was going to debut, and if I just stayed, I didn’t think I was able to do anything, so, one time, I decided to go to the army.”. He sang Kim Jongkook’s ‘One Man’, which was the song that was on the bus while he was going back to Chunan.
On the way to his home, he received a phone call from TVXQ, saying that they had a concert in Chunan. As he was watching TVXQ perform, he turned around when a phone call came from his brother, and saw his family crying.
He said “Since, the people that I was training with were on stage performing, and their son was just staring at them, they were sad.”, and showed his tears.
And “When I saw my parents’ tears, I thought again. I thought that I should try harder for my parents who sacrificed just for their son to acheive his dreams.” and revealed his reason for accomplishing his dreams.
Meanwhile, he received great applause from the audience by singing ‘One Man’ with desperate and strong voice.
Source: TVDAILY
Translated by Jee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

No comments:

Post a Comment