Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Sunday 12 June 2011

G-Dragon the man with a strong face mask, but a real genuine man inside


“I have a personal memory with Ji-Yong. Not too long ago, I was going to resign due to personal reasons. I told the company about it, and it was accepted. Ji-Yong was in Japan for work, and called me as soon as he was back in Korea. He said, ‘You can’t do this to me, you can’t never quit’. Without hearing my reasons, he just hung up. I was startled at first, but it got to me that this is his way of showing his affection. Hence, I ‘could never quit’ and am still working (smile).

People say that he’s ‘cold’. It is something he created himself, because he constantly realizes himself as a team’s leader and recognizes the responsibilities. For example, when Big Bang has a stage performance, there are the 5 members, 4 stylists and a manger team moving at the same time. At this time, Ji-Yong is at the centre of decision making. So, he has to work strong and think sharp. However, in everyday life, he smiles a lot, plays a lot, likes to eat yummy food and has a huge interest in fashion, just like his peers in 20s.”

-Manager, Kim Nam Gook (was Gu Hye-Seon and Se7en’s manager before, and became Big Bang’s manager since 2007. Later he became Ji-Yong’s personal manager).

Translated by nitsa1980@tumblr
Shared by: xtlover15@bigbangvip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment