Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Thursday 19 May 2011

Happy 24th Birthday Taeyang!



Taeyang Tweets a Birthday Thanks 


A few minutes later he tweeted a second message in Korean.

Translation: It is already my 24th birthday.Time really does pass swiftly. I always thanks a lot for the much love and cheering that you have given me. Miss you~ i will come back quickly after i finish the tour! Love you! ; )


Source: RealTaeyang@twitter.com
translation: Rice@BigBangUpdates.com







Source: YGTAEYANG@youtube.com



Seungri Me2Day Update (110518) 





BIGBANG 태양형의 24번째 생일을 진심으로축하합니다^^ 그리고사랑합니다 -막내 승리가-

Translation:For BIGBANG Taeyang Hyung's 24th birthday, I cordially congratulate you^^ And I love you- 
From Maknae Seungri.

Credits: me2day.net/viofbb
Translation: Rice @ bigbangupdates

No comments:

Post a Comment