Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Friday 20 May 2011

110518 JYJ Twitter Update

Kim Junsu has discovered the glory of Wifi *insert ‘Hallelujah chorus*
(Junsu, 2:00am KST) I’ve found that in the lobby.. I get Wifi haha Is everyone doing well??

Wow SOMEONE is a little hyper right now… X)
(Junsu, 2:03am KST) Hi!!!!!!! I think I’ve finally gotten over my jet lag haha Maerong (T/N: What Korean people say when they stick their tongue out at you to tease you)

Awww yes, Junsu, let’s stay strong!
(Junsu, 2:09am KST) I woke up this morning and saw that some articles have been released on this and that..! Let’s just be a little stronger^^ Okay!? Don’t be upset.. because they’ll eventually recognize us and believe in us^^ Until then, as long as we don’t let go of the thread that connects us to each other, we’ll be happy~ I’m always thankful!

Junsu wishes he had been at the last game, he would have pwned~
(Ji Hwan, 2:12am KST) @0101xiahtic Hyung~ The space you left behind, by my left side, is too great to fill,ㅠㅠ
(Junsu, 2:17am KST) @JiHwan_Sim keke Thanks for your kind words^^ Anyway, I felt like the match that went on the day before yesterday was a little lacking ㅠ

Awwwwwwwwwww♥
(Junsu, 2:23am KST) Above all, Yoochun will be arriving soon~^^ He must be so tired from filming in Korea.. I should at least take him out for a meal

Junsu is probably spazzing in his seat right now~
(Chan Woo, 2:13am KST) @0101xiahtic Be strong, Junsu. It’s Cultwo’s Chanwoo hyung. Hwaiting
(Junsu, 2:29am KST) @CULTWOcrazycow Are you really Chanwoo hyung??

Look buddy, you’re being the awkward third wheel right now.. and that’s supposed to be Jaejoong’s job ;)
(Gun Young, 2:30am KST) @0101xiahtic Take me out for a meal too
(Junsu, 2:45am KST) @zerotic0124 Come to the States, hyung!

Source: [Junsu+Others' Twitter]
Translated + Shared by: dongbangdata.net

No comments:

Post a Comment