Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Friday 6 May 2011

110505 Seungri Me2Day Update


Update: 5월5일은 어린이날 어린이여러분 아프지말고 훌륭한사람되세요^^!!!!! 화이팅 ㅡ 승리어린이ㅡ(승리아카데미미투데이 와 트위터 오픈해써요^^ (me2day.net/v-academy) 트위터(@v_academy) 많은사랑부탁드립니다

Translation: May 5th is Children's Day, all of you children, don't get sick and become wonderful people^^!!!!! Fighting ㅡ Seungri children ㅡ (Seungri Academy me2day and twitter have been opened)^^ (me2day.net/v-academy) twitter(@v_academy) Please give them a lot of love

TAGS: 일본 맹연습 승리아카데미 대전 광주 목포 어린이날 me2mobile me2photo
Japan, hard training, Seungri academy, Daejeon, Gwangju, Mokpo, Children's Day, me2mobile, me2photo

Source: me2day.net/viofbb
Translation by Sara @ bigbangupdates x fuckyeahbigbangstuff.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment