Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Saturday 16 April 2011

Sungmin UFO Replies

Fan: Never give up until we die. Gege-men, let us work hard together, exams are coming soon, so nervous, gege-men must cheer for me!
Sungmin: Hwaiting!!
Fan: SungMin Oppa,I miss U~Do U miss me? If your answer is”YES”,I will give good food to U~ Say “Yes”to me!!!—SissyCat
Sungmin: yes
(T/N: This UFO was sent in English and Sungmin replied in English)
Fan: Good night~ (T/N: Sent in English)
Sungmin: Goodnight~ (T/N: Sungmin wrote 완안~, which pronounces as “wan an” which is goodnight in Chinese)
Credits to Chinese UFO Site,ωasurenaide @ SJ-WORLD.NET
Reupload and Posted by: futuremrsmkimheechul (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK.
Fan: (I’m) having a nosebleed everyday because (I) miss gege*.
Sungmin: Nosebleed? ㅋㅋㅋ
Fan: Being alone and sick at the same time is really uncomfortable. Sungmin, please give me strength.
Sungmin: It will be good if my message can bring you strength when (you’re) alone, feeling sad and pain (because of the) illness.
*Gege = oppa.
Credits to Lee Sungmin Baidu Bar;collarbones & ayumi @ perMINent.net
Reupload and Posted by: futuremrsmkimheechul (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment