Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Tuesday 19 April 2011

110418 Sandara's me2day Updates

Queen Me2day: “Dara is really going to start working two jobs! A singer and PR  manager.. keke Until the day I’m promoted to PR chairman! I’m planning  on freelancing at the company desk for the time being. I will actively  communicate with the Lackjacks and bring speedy news!^.^ I’ll make  DALONG-LIFE at this rate keke But I’m a polite computer-illiterate  person.. TT keke Anyway, fighting!”Tags: off to work first day i’m nervous please cheer me on a lot kekeke
 
Queen Me2day: “Dara is really going to start working two jobs! A singer and PR manager.. keke Until the day I’m promoted to PR chairman! I’m planning on freelancing at the company desk for the time being. I will actively communicate with the Lackjacks and bring speedy news!^.^ I’ll make DALONG-LIFE at this rate keke But I’m a polite computer-illiterate person.. TT keke Anyway, fighting!”

Tags: off to work first day i’m nervous please cheer me on a lot kekeke



Queen me2day: “Self-cam expert, Manager Park taking a self-cam! Since the phone is so  big, it was shaky ㅠ.ㅠke ke Wearing some funky glasses… For some  reason, the comic image of myself taking a shot while wearing huge  sunglasses in the Go Away M/V is popping into my head ㅠ.ㅠ Why are they  all so big ke ke Noo~”
 
Queen me2day: “Self-cam expert, Manager Park taking a self-cam! Since the phone is so big, it was shaky ㅠ.ㅠke ke Wearing some funky glasses… For some reason, the comic image of myself taking a shot while wearing huge sunglasses in the Go Away M/V is popping into my head ㅠ.ㅠ Why are they all so big ke ke Noo~”

No comments:

Post a Comment