Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Tuesday 1 March 2011

SHINee Onew updates his me2DAY with a happy message!


SHINee’s leader Onew recently updated SHINee’s official me2day account, seeming very happy that he finally got a chance to update the group’s account.

Onew posted,
[Onew] Hello~ It's Onew! Its been a long time. Today, nothing but~^^ A couple who like me so much~? ^^ woohaha~ she just noticed she was 2 months pregnant~ Don't forget always to love all~! Let's bless them~! wooohohohohohohohohohoh!!!!! wooohohohohohohohohoh!!!!!
Fans commented back with “Onew oppa, send them my congratulations!”, “I hope the kid grows up to be like Shining SHINee! kekeke”, and more, all congratulating the child Onew posted about.

Credits: me2day.net/shineeshinee
Photo Credits: fanpop.com
Translated by ilysmtown @ SMTownJjang

No comments:

Post a Comment