Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Monday 28 March 2011

CNBLUE tells their wishes!


Jungshin: We four are living together at dorm. We do all the house works ourselves. I’d like to film a CF of home appliances.
Yonghwa: We can do well.
Jungshin: A washing machine is good, air conditioner would be good too…
Yonghwa: A car car.
Jungshin: Yes, a car. We don’t have a car, car would be good.
Jonghyun: If I have a chance, I’d like to release a solo album.
Jungshin : I’d like to work as a model.
Minhyuk: This time, I was casted in a drama with Yonghwa hyung.
Yonghwa: I will work in this drama hard, so that I want be loved a lot.
Translations by: Saturn@soompi
Re-posted by: Euni@cnbluestorm

No comments:

Post a Comment