Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Monday 31 January 2011

Kim Jaejoong unveils his secret diet


On January 23rd, Kim jaejoong made a special interview to commerate his  26th birthday for fans.

Kim jaejoong whose thighs are perect and even slimmer than females told all his fans about his secret diet .

He said “Actually I eat a lot! But I go on diet two days before my shooting. I am slimmer below my waistline. Then I questioned why does this happen, most probably the reason is not moving around.”

He continued, “But please do not exercise too much. Many people said that if one does not exercise, he/she will gain weight. As I exercise more on the top half of my body, my thighs have become like this.”

“From now on, I will work hard to have “steel thighs” because I need to be married after all”, saying this he made the fans laugh.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Other than that he was asked whether he has the thought of trying Secret Garden’s kiss scenes.

In his own twitter he even posted a picture of ‘Cappuccino’s Kiss’ making fans think that he is a Secret Garden fan.

He replied, “I know the drama is about applying cream around the lips. But I like it even more better on chin? Although it is not romantic, but if I can apply cream on chin I don’t know why but I have the urge of kissing the chin. When I purposely wipe her chin, I will think of applying the cream on her forehead and nose too kiss her like this.”

While replying, he was in a dreamy state. Regarding his reply, fans said “Indeed is Jaejoong,” “I want to receive the three-level of kiss too.”

credit: tvdaily+baidu
trans by: sharingyoochun.net

No comments:

Post a Comment