Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Monday 31 January 2011

Big Bang’s TOP Is Jealous of Sandara Park’s Confession for G-Dragon?



Sandara’s recent confession about G-Dragon has left Big Bang’s TOP in deep regret.
Aired last January 29 on KBSTV2 “Entertainment Tonight,” Sandara Park revealed that, “When I think about “Oh, this man would make a romantic boyfriend,” the man that comes to mind is G-Dragon.”
This confession came from the time when Sandara Park went on a ski trip and when she had trouble carrying her board, G-Dragon came and took it from her and carried it instead.
Sandara Park revealed, “I have that image in my mind when I think about men I’d like to date,” she explained.
When G-Dragon was told this, he said “Sandara Park was carrying this big board so it looked like there were two people and she had a hard time,” he continued, “Thank you for thinking well of me,” he finished.
TOP then revealed, “I didn’t go ski with them at that time,” he said, “If I did, I may have been chosen instead, I should have followed. It’s such a waste,” he expressed regretfully, with a jealous heart.

Credits: ohdara.wordpress.com
Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110130n06052
Translated by: knucklepink@DaraGonHideout.com/BlackjackBelle@OhDara.wordpress.com
Uploaded by: WeLoveDara@twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment