Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Saturday 30 October 2010

Is SHINee's Minho the Next to Become a Hallyu Actor?

SHINee’s Minho indicated his desire for an acting.
On a recent recording of KBS 2TV’s pilot program ‘Oh! My School,’ he stated “Next year I definitely want to act.”
As stated by Minho, “I definitely want to try playing a role suitable for a singer and an action role,” also conveying “I’m still lacking in terms of my acting ability, after I practice a bit more I’ll challenge myself to take on a character that suits me.”
MC Yoo Se-yoon, upon hearing this, stated “a singing, natural-born fighter, DC DOC’s Kim Chang-ryul,” causing a burst of laughter.
Airs on the 30th at 5:15 PM.
source Newsen
find source Shakizi
credit weareshining
translation Joodit@WRS

No comments:

Post a Comment