Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Monday 30 August 2010

SHINee Onew updates his me2DAY sweetly

It's been long since the boys updated their me2DAY as they're all busy with their "Lucifer" promotions.
Onew just updated his me2DAY today with a huge lollipop.
It's so cute that you really need to check it out~! :





오랜만에 등장한 온유입니다.ㅎㅎ 여러분의 사랑을 이만큼이나 먹었어요…!^^ 이제 가을 오나요?

[Translations]
This is onew appearing in a long time. hehe I ate everyone's love this much...!^^ Is autumn coming now?



translation: lala_land@soompi
source: http://me2day.net/shinee_onew



Cute Dubu Onew !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment