Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Monday 30 August 2010

a-nation Tokyo Part 1

Around 50% of those in the stadium were in orange at the beginning, by the end, there was 70-80%.


The time JYJ came out was around the same as when they were in Osaka, as we approached the moment of their appearance, the guards became more strict.
Even as I took out my phone to check the time, I'd feel scared.
The songs they sang were pretty much the same as those in Osaka.
At around 18:40, when the sky was slowly darkening, the three of them finally walked out.
All the red lights suddenly came on.


They sang six songs in total, and this pretty much sums up how I felt:
Jaejoong is really cute
Jaejoong is absolutely stunning
I felt electrified by Jaejoong's voice
I could hear Jaejoong's voice echoing in my head
Jaejoong was hilarious during the MC section
I was kind of entranced by his dancing


Yoochun looked really happy and he was especially talkative during the MC secton. 'Junsu's introduction was so boring, don't you guys think? It was seriously boring (^W^), I'm Yoochun~ (He said this with a cute voice).' He yelled 'OK' more than once and said that 'That wasn't as powerful as when we were in Osaka' and did it again. Yoochun was smiling and laughing from the beginning to the end, it was absolutely adorable. He was also the only person who threw a towel. (Jaejoong threw a towel at the end)


When Jaejoong was MCing he said 'I want to yell OK like Yoochun too' And then he walked to centre stage and yelled 'Are you all awake~~??' twice.


I don't remember much about Junsu, but he was very charismatic.


Yoochun's rap in 'Colors' was cut and towards the end, Jaejoong stopped the song. Yoochun asked 'What are you doing?' and then the two of them started bickering like an old couple.


Then they ended with 'W'


When they were singing the official a-nation song, Yuki got on stage and started calling her friends on stage to sing together. 'AMI SUZUKI, KODA KUMI, AAA~~' etc. lots of her friends came up. Just as I thought she was done, I heard 'JUNSU~~!' Of course, Junsu was going to be singing as well, I was shocked for a moment but didn't think much of it until I heard' JAEJOONG, YOOCHUN~!' She shouted all three of their names! The three of them walked on in orange t-shirts~! Even though they only had one line each, I was glad I didn't leave half way through the concert.


Credits: heyjj.cc
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights


Kyaa.. Its so much fun ... miss their gag ..!! and smile..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment