Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Monday 30 August 2010

BoA Return To Twitter After 3 Days!!

BoA posted a message to fans through her Twitter, just 3 days after announcing her hiatus from the social networking site.

On the 29th, she wrote, "Thank you for giving me an award until the last broadcast of Hurricane Venus. I will meet you all with my repackaged album next month. Thank you again."

She tweeted once more, "I can't not post... I have over 100,000 followers... For the month of August 2010.. I was very happy and felt much pride in my profession.. I will show a better me in the future."

BoA wrote this message not too long after he performance on SBS Inkiyago.

Source: Kwon Soo Bin @newsen.com
Translation: ch0sshi @kpoplive.com

===myra.hyuk===

No comments:

Post a Comment