Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Thursday 29 July 2010

U-Know Yunho – “I Was Really Nervous About The Kiss Scene”

U-Know Yunho (24 years old – Real name Jung Yunho) publicly expressed his apprehension towards the kissing scene.

U-Know Yunho will take the role of Prince Lee Shin in the Musical “Goong” this coming September at the Yong Theater of the National Museum Of Korea. He will play the cool and charismatic flower boy Lee Shin who unfolds a love story after his marriage in the Goong with an ordinary girl’s high school student Shin Chae Kyung.

In the individual interview included in MBN “Entertainment Magazine V.I.P” that is to be released on the 30th, with regards to questions involving the kiss scene, he expressed, “I anticipate it yet am nervous about it at the same time, because I can’t practice it without a practice partner! I will show everybody when the time comes. If I were to turn into a real crown prince, how would I handle it?” This creates a lot of curious thoughts about the kiss scene. He also said, “I want to do volunteer activities with my juniors,” showing his caring nature.

As a senior who holds great power in the singing world, U-Know Yunho have guidance to his juniors. He states, “I still miss the stage. I can’t recognize the new idols that come out, so I have to personally look them up. I’ve experienced in advance the depression a 30-40 year old man would encounter, so it is a really good experience. If the idols now can endure the difficulties and overcome them, then that would become a stepping stone towards their growing maturity.”

The release on the 30th includes the hot practices of the Musical “Goong” and Yunho’s ideal type, as well as an honest interview.

The Musical “Goong” is produced by the team at MBN, who also worked on “Couple of Fantasy”, “Boys Before Flowers”, among others.

(unrelated materials omitted)

source: [baidutvxq]
translation credits: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net
shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits


No comments:

Post a Comment