Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Friday 30 July 2010

Music Bank Performers List

** Comeback Stage!! **

DJ DOC – I’m This Type of Person / 나 이런 사람이야 + Together / 투게더

** Today’s Music Bank!! **

LEO feat. Naomi – Sunny
Queens – Love x3
Gil Me feat K.Will – I’m Sorry, I Loved You / 미안해 사랑해서
LPG – Doorbell of Love
Jang YoonJung w. UPT’s Maniac – Olleh
Supreme Team – Daeng Daeng Daeng / 땡땡땡
2winS – Star / 별놈
Young Gun – I’m Sending You Away / 너를 보내줘야 한다
December – Came by Myself / 혼자 왔어요
OneTwo – Very Good
Norazo – Curry
Teen Top – Clap / 박수
Infinite – Come Back Again / 다시 돌아와
Narsha – Bbi Rri Bba Bba / 삐리빠빠
MBLAQ – One Better Day
Chae Yeon – Look x3 / 봐봐봐
Gina Choi w. MBLAQ’s Thunder – I’ll Leave So You Can Live Better / 꺼져 줄게 잘살아
Homme / 2AM’s Changmin & 8eight’s Lee Hyun – I was able to eat well / 밥만 잘 먹더라
Son Dambi – Queen
miss A – Bad Girl Good Girl
Shinee – Lucifer

Show starts around 17:50 KST

Source: KPopFLash

No comments:

Post a Comment