Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Wednesday, 22 December 2010

JYJ Twitter Update

So…. Today’s tweets are happier than last night’s
(Jaejoong) Yoochun is reading http://yfrog.com/h0qe5qmj (1:00pm KST)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(Yoochun) @mjjeje When did you take that photo?? hahaha Hyung, I’ll be taking the 46th book^^ (1:20pm KST)
(Junsu)
@6002theMicky Are you two doing well in Gwangju?? Why were the two of you being so emotional yesterday..? Aigoo~ Be strong Yoochun, and Jaejoong hyung!! (1:44pm KST)
(Yoochun)
@0101xiahtic Junsu~ I love you!!! You know that, right??????£?????? (2:04pm KST)


Love professions back and forth ^^
(Junsu) @6002theMicky Yes! I know~ lol Me too!! (4:10pm KST)


Hwaiting Jyunshu~
(Jaejoong) @0101xiahtic Do well at musical rehearsal, and hwaiting Jyunshu^^ (5:02pm KST)


Source: [Jaejoong+Yoochun+Junsu's Twitter]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits 

1 comment: