Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Thursday, 16 December 2010

Music Bank Special Stage list 101217!


Here is the list of performances and special stages for tommorrow's Music Bank, 17 Dec 2010.

-uncomfirmed-

**Special Stage!!**
2010 Hot trend Ⅰ. The Center of Hallyu!

- SNSD: Oh & Hoot
- Kara: Lupin + Jumping
- Super Junior: Bonamana

**Special Stage!!**
2010 Hot trend Ⅱ. Hot Duet

- IU& Seulong(2AM): Nagging
- Changmin & Lee Hyun(Homme):I Was Able To Eat Well

**Special Stage!!**
2010 Hot Trend Ⅲ. The golden generation of girlgroups
DIVA 5!

- After School & Rainbow & Sistar & Girls Day & NS Yoonji

**Special Stage!!**
Orange Caramel Magic Girl Parody

- Mubank Caramel : SHINee & BEAST & ZE:A

**Special Stage!!**
2010 Hot TrendⅤ. Vocal line

- SG Wanabe & Super Junor & SHINee :My Everything

**Performances!!**
- SISTAR: Push Push + How Dare You
- Rainbow: A + Mach
- Miss A: Bad Girl Good Girl + Breathe
- CNBLUE: Love + I'm a loner
- Son Dambi: Queen + db Rider
- FT Island: Love Love Love
- BEAST & 4minute: Soom + Huh + Dance Performance
- T-ara & Secret: I go crazy because of you + Magic + Madonna + YA YA YA
- SHINee: Lucifer
- SG Wanabe: Sunflower
- 2AM: I can't let you go even if i die + You wouldn't answer my call
- 2PM: Without you + I'll be back

-This list is not 100% comfirmed, it may be different-
cr: Chichinhu@twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment