Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Saturday, 25 December 2010

101225 Hangeng & Zhou Mi Wiebo Update

Merry Christmas everyone! Feels that I’ve said it a little late, hehe!!!
13:50 KST
Merry Christmas! Also please help me tell Kikuchi-sensei (Merry Christmas), hope that it all goes well for the both of you!
@Nakayama Kunio: Gomen*@Han Geng I’ve just reached Beijing! Both @Kikuchi Kazuhito-sensei** and I wish you a Merry Christmas! If there’s a chance next year let’s work together! *Gomen = sorry in Japanese.
** Sensei = teacher in Japanese.
13:55 KST
Source: Han Geng’s Weibo
Translated by eternalsnow @ sj-world.net
Posted by: uksujusid (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

Two minutes ago a thoughtful manager hyung suddenly raided the room dressed up as Santa Claus, haha too cute!! A hot-off-the-stove photo of Santa Claus, Merry Christmas :)
01:52 KST
The new kind of “seeable eye mask”*, next time I have to use it if I have the chance …….. On this joyous Christmas Day are there people who have not gone to bed just like me?
* Eye masks which you can see through it.
03:07 KST
Source: Zhou Mi’s Weibo
Shared by IINA @ sj-world.net
Translated by eternalsnow @ sj-world.net
Reupload & Posted by: uksujusid (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment