Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Saturday, 25 December 2010

101225 From Henry

Merry Christmas everyone!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I really really really miss all of you!!!
I hope that you can have a very very happy CHRISTMAS this year.
Christmas should be spent with family and friends…so I thought of all of you today! All of you are my family!
Not only today…I hope that all of you can spend everyday happily…(and) smile everyday SMILE*! :) (and) be happy as during Christmas everyday! EVERYDAY CHRISTMAS! hehe
I am really happy today because I can celebrate Christmas with SJ and SJ fans. It is really “DREAM COME TRUE“. :D :D
Today’s concert will definitely be very very very fun!
I’ve never thought that I’ll be able to celebrate christmas with so many people HEHEHE
During today’s concert, I will give everyone the present that I’ve prepared! I hope that you will like it!
Thank you Strings…for making my Christmas so happy!
I will try MY best to make YOUR Christmas as enjoyable as possible tonight!
THANK YOU!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!
-Henry
*words/sentences in this color has originally been written in English
By hL891011 at Super Junior Baidu Bar
Translated by ★//囧酥餅 @ SJ-WORLD.NET
Posted by: uksujusid (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment