epop: Can you tel us a bit about your childhood's memory?
Alexander: Everyday, I went to school with my friends. After school ended, I went out to play and then returned home with them.
Kevin: I feel very happy when I went to the theme park while holding my parent's hand.
Eli: When I was a kid, I learned Taekwondo with friends and always sweating.
Kibum: I always went ice-fishing with my parent during winter.
Dongho: I always did sports and played with my friends during school break.
Kiseop: I always held my parent's hand while playing at the theme park. Other than that, I always took a train ride at the amusement park. All these left a deep impression on me.
epop: If you got the chance, how would you repay back to your family?
Alexander: I want to buy a lot of delicious foods in Macau for my parent.
Kevin: If I could, I would like to buy a house for my family. They will be really happy, right?
Eli: Me too!
Kibum: Money! Even though this is such a straight answer, but don't you think that it is a very good idea? With money, my parent can buy anything that they want.
Soohyun: Mine is realistic too~ I want to present them with lots of money.
Dongho: I will work hard to collect money and will give it to my parent. They will be very happy!
Kiseop: I want to give my parent a bank book and a credit card. These two things are very meaningful since they will show how hardworking I am to my parent.
epop: What is your first impression about the other members?
Eli: Kiseop is a very kind and hardworking person!
Kevin: I found that Eli is very handsome. Maybe because Eli came from America too, I feel very close to him.
Kibum: Dongho really looks like a high school student!
Dongho: Kevin is very cute. His babyface made me think that he is younger than me.
Alexander: Kibum is a very shining flower boy!
Soohyun: Alexander is very handsome, I kept looking at his face during audition!
Kiseop: When I first met Soohyun, I thought that he is our manager~
epop: What are the words that you often said?
Eli: Kiseop always says "Whoa! Daebak~"
Kevin: Eli always says "Fighting!"
Kibum: Dongho often says "This is mine, don't touch it!"
Dongho: Kevin always says "Pabo (Silly)"
Soohyun: During U-KISS early days, Alexander once said "We couldn't communicate." His words left a big impression on me.
Kiseop: Soohyun once said to me "You make it harder for us to divide the money~" (The money from U-KISS' performances will be divided for 7 people. It was hard because 7 is an odd number. Kiseop is the last one to join U-KISS, at the end of 2009.)
Credits: Epop Malay (Source) + jaymie501@ROCKETBOXX (Eng Trans)
No comments:
Post a Comment