Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Sunday, 26 December 2010

JYJ Twitter Update

Yoochun… The Owl
(Yoochun) I’m going to bed now^^ Composing on the piano^^ and alcohol!! I was enjoying those two things for a while but now I’m going to bed!! When I wake up, I’m going to spend all day at home^^ I don’t have anyone to meet up with~No girlfriend~hahaha It’s nice to be alone!!^^ haha It’s nice to be alone^^ (9:33am KST)
I guess Junsu was Jealous of Yoochun’s Ski Outing
(Junsu) Hahahahahaha!!!! http://yfrog.com/gy7avrj (3:01pm KST)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Junsu) I was at a ski resort~^^ But.. I realized that it’s been almost 13 years since I last visited this ski resort…hahaha;; http://yfrog.com/hs76jsj(3:03pm KST)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
source: [Yoochun+Junsu's Twitter]
translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment