Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Thursday, 18 November 2010

101117 Yoseob's Tweets

Prepix: In the actual M/V, it's a shame I'm only out for 3 seconds, but I guess since it's like this, it's a good thing~ he he
Yoseob: @prepixwassup ke ke ke you're totally awesome, hyung!



QUOTE
Aigoo, it's tough. Practice's over!^^



Prepix: @helloimys Ke ke ke, you're not practicing, what are you doing!? ke ke
Yoseob: @prepixwassup Hyung, today's practice was not a joke.. ke ke Wooshin-hyung said I should come feeling determined, and so I put on my determination and went, but it seems like I should have put on more determination

Good night ke I have to wake up soon but I should sleep.. yes.. let's sleep.. let's sleep.. In the bus I take to school every day.. I watch that girl who sits in the same spot every day, why do I suddenly think of this song.. ke ke ke Ah ke ke ke sleep well

Ah I slept well!.. Ah did I sleep well?.. Ah.. did I sleep?


@oisoo 'Right now it's autumn, how come you're making that kind of sound in front of me right now?' Mr. Grasshopper would reply like this.. he he he


Now, shall I start this day with good feelings? They say the earlier rising bird is more tired ke ke (Even if it's a giggle, please laugh, I'm trying to make a joke ke) Because although my body's tired, it's good to be busy!! I'm currently learning how to enjoy myself while working! Everyone, fighting as well! Ke ke

@beastdw I'm happy I'm happy I'm happy

Came to the airport and had wanted to leave haphazardly far far far far away
But it's not like I wanted to take the plunge or anything ke
 
Heard it's New Life to Children's 20th Anniversary! We'll be again participating for it as well!
We'll be collecting blood donations and heartfelt messages so I hope many of you B2UTYS
would be able to attend it!!





CREDITS: Yoseob's Twitter(SOURCE); GEE & dujunseob@ B2STRISING.COM (TRANS)
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

No comments:

Post a Comment