Memo

Memo from CASSIPEASWORLD's Admin.

Happy Fasting to all Muslims around the world. We will SEMI-HIATUS about a few months from now. Moreover, some of us will take SPM (Malaysian National Examinations) this year. Wish us the best!

Thursday, 12 August 2010

Infinite Hoya's Message




To everyone at Aria!!!

Hello, this is Infinite's! HOYA~!! ^-^

I'm leaving a message for the first time in a while ㅜ

But when I get the time, I come into the cafe to look at files and monitor them, and read how many fan letters I have every day~!! ha ha

Wo~~~~~~w~~~~~~!!!!!!

Our Aria family has grown to pass 12,000 already!!!!!!

I like it!! ke ke ke ke ke

I hope that it keeps growing quickly!! ke ke ke

Ah! And thank you to the fans who came to support us at the music program last week ^_^

The sounds of support were so loud that all our members felt really touched T__T uhng uhng

Even when we're singing and dancing on stage, we can see each fan working hard to cheer us on~~~ ha ha

Fans who support us until their voices go hoarse T__T!!!!

You guys are really lovable!!!! I love you!!!! ♥♥♥

Hoya will say Ho! Like this~ I say ~ HO!!! You say YA!!! ke ke

More than anything, to us Infinite, you guys' loud cheering is the largest motivation and power to us.

I ask that you guys keep doing it from now on !!

Everyone! Now I, Hoya, will go rest for the schedule tomorrow ~!! ke ke

I'm sad but ………..

Bye !!!! Pang!!!

CREDITS : Infinite Aria cafe (SOURCE); ilovepocky@NOLIMITINFINITE.NET (TRANS)



No comments:

Post a Comment