(fans)kanablsmax: I am really happy to hear this~ I want to see Changmin I miss Changmin, I miss him very much (;_;) I hope I can hear that beautiful vocal!!! Thanks Twitter~~
Shigeo: I heard Changmin's high notes too!
(fans)ml3333sa: Changmin's high notes can trigger my lacrimal glands more than anything else (;_;)
Shigeo: That's right (^.^)
Shigeo: A Changmin who reunderstood himself!
(fans)y_kumitan: Huh?? Changmin who reunderstood himself!? Shigeo-san, you are really drunk right? and I have nothing to reunderstand myself either!! Shigeo-san also thinks like that right!? *laughs*
Shigeo: No Comment!
(fans)chaminton2718: Good evening! I am drinking, is 'superdry'. Changmin went back to Korea, I feel so lonely...
Shigeo: Yes, Changmin went back to Korea, so lonely
(fans)chaminton2718: Haha... Let's count the numbers to sleep. Err... one Changmin's chest, two Changmin's chests, three Changmin's chests... I like Changmin very much! Haha... I can't sleep.
Shigeo: That's too strainful(T-T)
(fans)chaminton2718: Taking advantage of the alchohol!!! w w Is Changmin an enthusiastic person in front of Shigeo-san? Or is he a calm and steady type of person? I miss the black and pink changmin very much. His singing too! His dancing as well!
Shigeo: a mama's boy...
(fans)i_am_ayu: Specifically please?????!
Shigeo: This, I can't say it for the sake of Changmin's reputation...
(fans)sakkuri45: I really really want to know... I know I can't sleep if I knew it, but I still wanna know.....
Shigeo: ah... There's nothing I can do X X X
(fans)chaminton2718: Changmin who acts like a mama's kid, will not make us unhappy, haha... At this moment, just give us a bit of example, please~~~!
Shigeo: Then, please don't be angry. If I stretched out my hand when changing the clothes, (Changmin) will pull his hand over to take my hand. It doesn't matter right?
(fans)chaminton2718: (^^) Ah~~~~~! Hands... You guys were holding hands when changing clothes! (^O^)That's so adorable! Can I slip inside too? w That chest... I would also like to... w w
Shigeo: Ah... unhappy as expected. Everyone, I'm sorry for that(T-T)
(fans)sakkuri45: Shigeo-san, I definitely will see Changmin right?
Shigeo: Yes!
(T/N: Fujimoto Shigeo is a staff from Avex Management)
Credits: TVXQBaidu + 百度MAX昌珉吧食物组
Trans by: LoveInTheIce@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights
No comments:
Post a Comment